Cardinal Baseball Camp, LLC
Campers' safety is a priority at all times!
- Campers must always wear batting helmets when at bat and on bases, or otherwise as directed by coaches.
- Campers can only swing bats in areas designated by coaching staff and ONLY while be supervised by coaches.
- Warming up (throwing baseballs) will be done only under the supervision of coaches in an organized manner.
- No metal cleats will be worn at any time - ONLY rubber cleats or sneakers are allowed.
- Catchers must wear all necessary equipment, as directed (catcher's equipment will be provided by the camp.)
- Sportsmanship is expected at all times!
- Campers must remain in designated camp area, under coaches supervision, at all times!